Points of Pride Research Day - October 10, 2018
The Office of the Associate Dean for Research is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018 Distinguished Research Alumnus Award, the Zoetis Award for Research Excellence, The Distinguished Research Partner Award and the Mark of Excellence Award.
These awards recognize the efforts of researchers who have demonstrated outstanding research achievements to advance knowledge in their field of expertise and organizations that contribute to and enhance the CVM's overall research mission.
- Zoetis Award for Excellence in Research - Dr. Bruce Walcheck, Department of Veterinary & Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Distinguished Research Alumnus - Dr. Jane Christopher-Hennings, Department of Veterinary & Biomedical Sciences, South Dakota State University
- Distinguished Research Partner - Zoetis Animal Health
- Mark of Excellence Award - Dr. Michael Conzemius, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota
Poster Session and Reception
1:15pm - 2:45pm in the Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center
Enjoy desserts while viewing the graduate student, postdoctoral scholar, resident and summer scholar* posters.
*Summer scholar posters will be displayed in the lobby of the Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine building.
Seminars and Award Presentations
3:00pm - 4:30pm in 215 Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center
Zoetis Award for Excellence in Research
Distinguished Research Alumnus Award
Distinguished Research Partner Award
Presentation of Awards
- Mark of Excellence in Research Award
- Poster Competition