- Tuition and Fees - Use this tool to estimate your cost of attendance at the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine.
- One Stop Student Services - Provides details for financial aid basics.
- Office of Student Finance - Contact for specific questions regarding your scholarship package or student account.
- External Scholarship, Grant and Funding Opportunities - Check the list of external scholarships available to students.
- Personal Finance Simulator - Use this tool to analize how your personal finances, student loans, and potential salary compare to recommended levels.
One Stop Student Services is now offering one-on-one sessions for currently enrolled students to discuss financial wellness. Counselors are available for 30 to 45 minute conversations to discuss your questions and concerns regarding financial planning and education. Topics include:
- Student/personal loan debt management
- Creating a spending plan
- Understanding credit
- Setting financial goals
- Major life purchases such as a home or car
- Post-education life spending plans
Applying for Residency or Reciprocity
Loan Assistance Programs
- Income-Based Repayment Plan
- Pay-As-You-Earn Programs
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- USDA Vet Med Loan Repayment Program