Department of Veterinary Population Medicine
STEMMA Education & Training
- We are in the process of preparing a course at the undergraduate level. Stay tuned.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for opportunities on directed research or summer projects.
- Starting Fall 2015, CVM 6922:Clinical Epidemiology (selective course for 2nd year DVM students) and Applied Epidemiology (elective course for 2nd year DVM students) will be coordinated by Dr. Perez.
- VMED 5442 Quantitative methods for analysis of food animal disease data will be offered in 2015. Check the flyer and syllabus to learn what this course, President Obama, Dr. Laplace, and Mr. Spock have in common.
- VMED 8592 "Infectious Disease Journals: Critical Thinking” has been refurnished and will be offered in the Spring and Fall semesters starting 2015, coordinated by Drs. Perez and Torremorell. Check out the syllabus.
Online and distance courses
We are in the process of preparing a series of courses that will be offered on line, likely as part of the ADVET series. Stay tuned or contact us with ideas and suggestions.
This is the STEMMA presentation delivered at the University of Minnesota in January 2015.