Minnesota Urolith Center
Urolith Center App
Minnesota Urolith Center App—New!!
The application is exclusively for veterinarians and veterinary support staff. *It requires an existing account on the main system at urolithcenter.org. Use the same email and password to access the iPhone application, enabling convenient viewing of the status of recent submissions. One click allows easy retrieval of reports and recommendations wherever you may be—in the clinic or on the go. Use the main system to enter patient information prior to submitting a urolith.
Then use the App to:
1. View the status:
- Patient information entered and sample in transit
- Sample received and analysis underway
- Analysis Completed
2. Retrieve completed results: send the pdf to your electronic record system, or directly to the pet owner!
3. View Recommendations your way: either a concise version that helps you plan prevention strategies or a detailed version which explainins the science behind the prevention strategy
4. NEW CALCulator function provides real time statistical comparisons of mineral types for dogs and cats(NEW) matching your patient's signalment . Use of CALCulator function does not require online account or login.
MN Urolith App CALCUlator predictions are based on signalment provided by veterinary clinics and quantitative urolith results of samples submitted to the Minnesota Urolith Center. Urolith composition may be complex. These tools are meant to assist with mineral prediction and are not intended to replace urolith analysis by quantitative techniques.
5. Available in multiple languages.
The Minnesota Urolith Center and Hill's Pet Nutrition—Urolith Answers at your fingertips.