Minnesota Urolith Center
12/23 - 12/26/2016 - Christmas Holiday - CLOSED
1/2/2017 - New Years Day (observed) - CLOSED
1/16/2017 - Martin Luther King Day - CLOSED
Our mission is to enhance the quality and quantity of life of all creatures - great and small. We are committed to the development of noninvasive methods that will consistently and safely prevent and cure diseases of the urinary system. Our Mission encompasses compassionate utilization of contemporary science and selection of clinical teams to provide care that we would select for ourselves. We are dedicated to the welfare of our patients first -- and last.
The Minnesota Urolith Center was established in 1981. We provide:
- Quantitative urolith analysis utilizing
- Polarizing Light Microscopy
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Additional methodologies available include
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy
- X-ray Crystallography.
- Database of over 1 MILLION veterinary samples
- Epidemiologic data identifying risk factors for urolithiasis
- Recommendations on urolith dissolution and prevention
- Consultation services
- Clinical Studies
- Lectures and seminars around the world to disseminate knowledge about management of urolithiasis
- Expertise in non-surgical retrieval of uroliths including:
- Medical/Nutritional dissolution
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Voiding Urohydropropulsion
- Basket Retrieval
We are staffed by board certified veterinarians and specially trained professionals qualified in the analysis and interpretation of biogenic minerals from veterinary patients.